| || || |
| || |
| Allway Sync 12.14.11 |
| to install on PC |
| Free version |
Compatible with Windows
| || |
| || |
| Synchronization Algorithms || |
Some of the key characteristics of the Allway Sync synchronization algorithms are:
- Implements true all-way (two-way, three-way, etc.) synchronization.
- Uses only standard file system services. Does not require system injection, hooks, drivers or any other means that can make your system harder to manage.
- File and folder metadata for each synchronization session is collected and stored in a database.
- The most recent file version is determined based on a combination of file attributes, size and time-stamp (not just the file modification time).
- To ensure the safety of your data, when there is uncertainty as to which file is the most recent, the user is prompted for confirmation.
- Multiple instances of Allway Sync with access to a common file system can share common metadata databases.
- In the event of network, hardware, or software failures during synchronization, none of your data is damaged.
- Optimized to meet a high standard of performance.
- Stores information about deleted files and folders in the metadata database.
- Does not rely on the accuracy of the file system or computer clock.
- Creates and maintains the proper folder structure when needed to properly synchronize files and folders.
- Synchronize data other than simple files, including: registry keys, database records, messages, contacts, playlists, etc.
These algorithms were developed by a team of prominent mathematicians, and provide many unique benefits to the users of our software.
Licensing for software companies is available, please contact us if interested.
| || || || |
| Crowdsourcing |
Welcome to our crowdsourcing web site where users like you can become a part of the project by localizing, proofreading, copywriting and etc.
Or, if you need someone's help with a project you develop, you can post your own tasks on WhoYouAsk.
| || |